Wednesday 27 April 2011

Thought I just had regarding location for a possible exhibition

Just suddenly had a late night flash of inspiration and decided I wanted my space to resemble a large garden. I live in a small village called Wooburn Common and I am surrounded by countryside, it would be great if I could weave my home village into this project in some way..

hmmm.. I could use Wooburn in the name of the gallery. There is a park down the road called Wooburn Manor Park. Not only is it a beautiful park but it's a place I spent countless hours in as a lad.

Maybe instead of Wooburn Manor Park we go for Wooburn Manor Gardens?

I think that sounds better to be honest.

Below are a few pictures I have dug out of the local surrounding of Wooburn

Bench in the park. Seats would be a welcomed accessory to the garden gallery.

Hedges and trees surrounding the park.

The idea is for the gallery to offer a comfortable location for people to relax in addition to enjoying a day full of exciting art.

Parking would be available within a five minute walk of the gallery.
Obviously a normal garden doesn't have Andy Goldsworthy sculptures in it, but there you go. I do however want the art to fit in with it's surroundings as best it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers