Monday 2 May 2011

Making the model for my virtual exhibition

I decided to use card and paper to create the model. Conveniently I had an old printer box lying around the house which was near enough perfect shape. There were also little bit of card and packaging materials inside which came in very useful in the building process. I aquired images of the work, aswell as a grass texture and various other images from the internet. The sky was from photographs i'd taken myself. The hedges were made using bit of card found in the printer packaging that i'd cut up, slightly reshaped in some cases and finally painted green. I drew the paths and river onto the floor of the box in oil pastels. I left a gap in one side of the box for the entrance.

The pictures below show the inside of the box and give close ups of particular features and areas of interest-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers